Hanabi wa Samenai Yume wo miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dream 2

Dex-chan lover
What are those girl's problem? Geeze, Hanabi just wants to do her best. Good thing she really proved herself in knowing those poems.

I'm surprised that Luke's friends seem to be extremely lazy. They haven't had much personality, so they were mostly here for exposition.

I feel sorry for Luke, and I love Hanabi's attitude! Doing your best is enough, don't struggle about the end result. Because the journey itself is worth it.

Dex-chan lover
the pacing took a ride on a rocket
From the table of contents, I'm guessing the mangaka got a 1-volume deal so she's trying to fit as much development in as possible.

That said, I think the pacing is fine as it is. Just gotta think of it like a movie.

Dex-chan lover
From the table of contents, I'm guessing the mangaka got a 1-volume deal so she's trying to fit as much development in as possible.

That said, I think the pacing is fine as it is. Just gotta think of it like a movie.
wait, is this just 1 volume?
the pacing in the first half of this chapter is fine, but the latter half for me feels like a pacing in a one-shot chapter

Dex-chan lover
"I am the main character in my life"

I think a lot of people never realize this; they seem to think that it's happening to somebody else, and nothing is related to them.
As if they've got an extra life, or when they does, it's just a matter of respawning.

Users who are viewing this thread