Hanabi wa Samenai Yume wo miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I'm so looking forward to where this story is going!!!
Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
So the situation is reversed this time and she is the heroine in this world? Since it seems like she is the one taking away the guy this time around

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so it's not just Luke who's in the same places as Olivia. It's Violet too! I wonder, how is this possible? How did Olivia get to a place where Luke and Violet both exist?

It seems Hanabi and Olivia have more in common than we though! But unlike with the Luke of her Universe, Olivia isn't willing to lose to Violet so easily! She'll get the dance with Luke she's always looked forward to! That princess carry Luke did was such a good bonus too.

I was gonna ask how the school was able to procure those clothes, but luckily, it got answered. His household supplied all of them!

Dex-chan lover
Woahh... Here is.. The Real Villainess!!

Huh, so it's not just Luke who's in the same places as Olivia. It's Violet too! I wonder, how is this possible? How did Olivia get to a place where Luke and Violet both exist?
I think, it's like parallel universe(?) And probably Hanabi is just Olivia ver. in this universe. And just like Olivia, maybe Hanabi was bullied due Violet Schemes.

Dex-chan lover
S
Woahh... Here is.. The Real Villainess!!

I think, it's like parallel universe(?) And probably Hanabi is just Olivia ver. in this universe. And just like Olivia, maybe Hanabi was bullied due Violet Schemes.
She doesn't look like Olivia though.

Users who are viewing this thread