Hanakaku - The Last Girl Standing

Dex-chan lover
I know people wanted a more realistic MMA manga like a couple that already exist...but this chapter was the best and it's exactly what I'm looking for. Wanna see this girl get BTFO

Dex-chan lover
Yep ... People hated Aki on Batoto but I read ahead so I knew she was coming and that Aki would have nothing on her.
Seriously that Girl has HATE SINK written all over her in Neon Green Capital Letters.

Fed-Kun's army
We didn't need a crappy development like this one...

I am ok with the tournament but that blondy...

It's just plain bad.

Dex-chan lover
Aki is still a really bad character and now that we have a pure breed asshole in the tournament I really wonder, why did we need Aki in the first place?
Also, more than Hana beating the psycho bitch, I will prefer if someone was recording her discussion with Hana and share it during the tournament or online... Because, no matter if Hana wins, if she doesn't break her nose or makes her puke blood, will it feel like victory? because I doubt that's what going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Ten chapters in, I still really can't tell whether I like this. Sometimes it seems like it could be really good, and sometimes I'm just thinking "Oh, please!" from the silly melodrama.

Dex-chan lover
I think Aki was necessary in the way that it teaches her to stand up against people like her, and stand up she did.
They could have done other ways but in that way it kinda works, I mean this inly has 4 Volumes so it's gonna end soon anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
And, I got surprise how they develop that cliche setting, WoW, It was more good than i was especting.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I wanted to happen, a real fight before an official match... To overcome the fear, I'm glad Koha was the one to taught her that (Why is Hana blushing, maybe because Koha took "her first time" ? lol) now I don't really have doubts about a real fight, it comes down to determination and training now.
Funny how this manga has more blood than dragon ball super.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice this before, but the manga put the heavy girl in a bikini and didn't treat her like shit or make her the butt of a joke or make fun of her. That was kinda nice to see.

Meanwhile Koha did the right thing in teaching her that a fight is gonna fuck her up and she needs to get used to that and not think it'll be just like a spar.

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally rooting for the despicable girl to get taken down and all, but really it's hard to take her seriously as a villain, she's just so over the top silly evil.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 she starts the evil villain laugh mid-match and gets punched while she's gloating

While reading this yesterday I had a random thought that had me grinning all night. What if... this is a dōjinshi covering the origin of Alita (of Battle Angel Alita)?

Of course it isn't, but it was a fun thought. I suspect it is the similarity between their faces that made me think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread