Hanakaku - The Last Girl Standing

Dex-chan lover
I knew that would be the only way she gets out of it, and they play it pretty dang straight on that front. Will be very interesting to see the aftermath of it all, I'll be curious if either of the coaches have something to say about it.

Dex-chan lover
I rationalize Ms. Bitchface losing because every time she countered Hana she wasted time talking instead of going in for the kill

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar: Well, monologuing is one of the classic old school reasons for villains to lose, and she is a classic old school villain, so fair enough.

Dex-chan lover
'Talking is a free action', especially in fighting mangas, so that monologuing is not really a rigid path to defeat.

Admittedly they hammed the fuck out of this fight so hard I don't actually care who wins anymore.

I really hope this gets an anime adaption some day. Depending on how the chapters were divided, you could probably get a decent twelve episode series out of this.

Contributor
Thank for the update, this hysteric idol deserve to lose but i guess she bought the last vote, lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is the type of manga that could go on for more 8+ volumes, wth

Double-page supporter
Eh, I'm kinda glad it's gonna end without throwing in more unnecessary villains. Too many series keep going long past their prime, and the fight with Bitchigasaki was definitely the peak for this one.

I'll admit, I dropped this when it was at chapter 4. I didn't like fighting manga too much. I picked it up again today due to boredom, blazed through it, and finally felt a connection to a story about sports. A manly tear was shed at her victory and a sort of emptiness too filled me. Another manly tear was shed at the discovery that it ended.

Users who are viewing this thread