Hanakoi Tsurane - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Is this the first time the grandfathers' relationship has been confirmed? I feel like I always knew that was the history between them but idk if it's because I read it or just assumed.

@dominosubmarine yes I believe this is the first time where their grandfathers’ relationship has been confined. Hints of their relationship was there before, but nothing so clear

AAAAAAAAAA THE GRANDFATHER IS SECRETLY HAVE FEELING FOR EACH OTHER TOO, I'M EXCITED

Ahhhhhhhh! Such a good update! I love finding out more about the grandpa's past while these two are trying to figure out how to deal with their relationship and family expectations

Group Leader
oh my god there’s gonna be so much angst when it comes to the grandfather’s story😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ooooooh gosh. The grandpa 😭 Are we getting his backstory next chapter?? Not sure if my heart can take it... 💔

I knew the grandpas had feelings for each other T__T no the feels T__T and somebody should slap some sense into gensuke's brother's head

this is so devastating, it's such a shame the grandpas didn't get a happy ending for each other T_T thank you and can't wait for the next chapter!!

That ... last ... scene 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
The grandpas' relationship has been hinted several times already, so it's not a surprised. The real surprise is that I thaught my heart had been ready for the revelation, but I was ugly crying at the last scene instead 😭😭😭😭

Kudos to the mangaka who is one of my favorites. Also thank you to the scanlators and uploaders 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread