Hanakoi Tsurane

Aggregator gang
definitely one of the best bl manga on this website right now ヽ(*^ω^*)ノ everything feels so natural and well thought out!

I fcking love this manga so much!! The art is so beautiful, I like the story and I love the characters!!!!

This manga is really really good. The characters are so well developed and their relationship is wonderful! Please read it, it's so sweet and so nice~

i love this so much!! they feel so much like real people, i love seeing them grow togethor

Uhm, its good. Really liked the kabuki theme and the semirealistic way the author is handing the romance!! The comedy is good too. Have to confess that the grandpa of sougorou gives me vibes of yakumo from sgrs, just way less tragic. Another reason why I like this manga xD like it isn't near sgrs level but I guess the themes of artists of traditional Japanese performance tradition sucked me in. Again this manga is very light but I like it for these reasons too. Not perfect but good for an afternoon!! Thanks to the translators; i looked the raws and the dialogue in thus manga is way more complex than it seems ;_; (grandpa totally had something with gensuke grandfather I'm at chap 38)

çevirileriniz, editleriniz için teşekkürler! en son 32.5 u okudum ve 1 ay önce yüklenmişti bu bölüm. umarım yakın zamanda bölüm yüklemeye devam edersiniz! sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum güncellemelerinizi😊😖

So cuuuuuuuute, truly a masterpiece, i love the development of the couple's relationship, so beautiful. I hope this manga lasts for a long time ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

this manga is sooooo good😖 I can’t get enough of it🥺🥺 I hope someday we can get an anime adaptation for this🥺🙏🏻

Sad to note how traditions n rules that were placed to ensure the happiness of people, ends up hurting them over the time

I guess it runs in the bloodline... i'm ready to be the witness of the history unfolds once again!

Power Uploader
I really like Natsume Sensei's art, it's so clean and not fussy. This story is a bit of "Romeo and Julian" at this point! It is really slow for the romance aspect,
they don't do it until volume 5 chapter 35!
so don't expect much for a while. Still it's not bad, but Heart no Kakurega is better. Gensuke is so cute though! Tall, dark and handsome! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread