Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nice to meet you

Very nice. Was hesitating because of the short summary but this is actually really good.

Double-page supporter
this is so sweet i think i've contracted type 2 diabetes
...i love the art, especially hotaru-chan's character design, she's so cute :3

*Dies from overdosing on THE ADORABLENESS

This is so perfect, unrealistic, but perfect! Love your partner but don't make it one-sided. I wish I was in her shoes ?

Aggregator gang
this dude only knew her for about a week and went into the snow to search for her hairclip and said he'd die for her smile... that would be so damn creepy irl among a few other things he did, but since this is a shoujo manga (my guilty pleasure)... ?that aside,
really pretty art and lemonade scans are always so clean, nice work!

Double-page supporter
Uuuh this premise is a little scary... I would never go out with someone like that in real life, unless it was completely mutual, which I can't imagine.

Group Leader
Shoujo, where one guy's super creep is a girl's fantasy... This is pretty good though. So far he's not my favorite character of this archetype though. I remember Haru from Tonari no Kaibutsu having a stronger intro/more personality for me to remember him by.

the RI's only character trait is that he's a desperate and a creep haha, pretty mediocre so far, but the arts great

I'm so glad that I came here and found I'm not the only one who thinks this dude is terrifyingly creepy but can't stop coming back for the art. This is my third attempt to get through the first chapter and I have failed again.

Group Leader
she's so adorable !!! and skinny, wow. i wish i could be skiiny as her. look at her legs oml

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid, - to be ashamed of not having a couple when you are 16 (!!!!) years old.

Dex-chan lover
And yeah, he looks like a self-absorbed fucked in the head creep.
Everything about this manga is off. Dropped.

Well he is creepy, but to me, looks like he is someone with dark past, and the sincere kind little girl.is just what he needed to understand life, love, and heal his heart

ML creepy
at first, I'm rereading LOL
but the FL is mad cute, especially her chibis :( <3

Bruh she precious :'))))))))
AND THE WAY THE MANGAKA DRAWS EYES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
also
uh
one thing irked me -- he said something like "there's not one person exists who can't fall in love"??? smth like that and i was like- uhh y'know aro people?? xd oop sorry for being an sjw

and yes.
he A SIMP

lol because he's "cute" i guess it looks ok. but imagine if he was an ugly bastard. story would be so fucking creepy. *shivers*

Users who are viewing this thread