Hanayome wa Motodanshi.

Dex-chan lover
Now I get it why my country famous about “trap”

Even I live for 21 year I have no idea why foreigner call capital city is “bangkok” it should be “Krung-theph” (กรุงเทพ)

Funfact : full name bangkok is “กรุงเทพมหานคร อมรรัตนโกสินทร์ มหินทรายุธยา มหาดิลกภพ นพรัตนราชธานีบูรีรมย์ อุดมราชนิเวศน์มหาสถาน อมรพิมานอวตารสถิต สักกะทัตติยวิษณุกรรมประสิทธิ์” I can’t even remember all that

This isn't funny or good at all people who are homosexuals are just voting it up because it's their thing. Get this off the list of the top 1000.

As a straight, cisgender person, this was a very educative read.

Would like to know if the husband was gay or straight before the relationship though. never met a transgender person as far as I am aware, so I don't know/understand if it is straight or gay people that can fall in love with transgender people.

Dex-chan lover
@cancerino
(I know this is somewhat of a late reply but it's worth answering your question): in the first chapter it's pretty explicitly stated that he saw her as a girl when they first met, and that they'd been dating for a while before he even knew she was trans, so it's pretty safe to say he's straight.

Secondly, you may see that trans people really, REALLY want to drive home the phrase "trans women are women", this also means that "men who are attracted to trans women" are "men who are attracted to women", and hence straight, while to some it may seem minor, from the viewpoint of the people involved referring to a man as gay for being with a trans woman also implies said trans woman to be another man, which can be perceived as a denial of their own identity and effort in transitioning

this is so cute! i learned a lot from reading this and it made me understand a lot of things too. thank you so much for writing this and to those who translated!!

Users who are viewing this thread