Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Frustrating Distrust

I don't really mind a teacher hitting a student lightly, that reasoning on the other hand..

Bet the teacher had a thing for his mum in highschool, but the dad got her pregnant first, now hes still salty🤭

Double-page supporter
I don’t have the problem of being hit by a teacher if it is a convincing reason. But being unreasonable and hit me like that, he will go straight to principal.

Dex-chan lover
Rather then frustrating, it's infuriating for me.
I have a rageboner for injustices.

Dex-chan lover
This is so much bullcrap, and seeing how the teacher got physical, the dude could actually file a complaint, which I would love if he did and got him fired. It is clear that the teacher has something against him specifically, so just like the prez said, what he is doing is instigating and bullying. I just hate to see teachers abusing their "authority" as teacher and just do whatever the heck they want.

Aggregator gang
"grrr you made a valid point and had a really good counter, im now going to hit you with board"

genius writing

Dex-chan lover
Unbelievable. 1. Most males in later phases and past puberty are nearly always ready for sexual intercourse. So being in possession of a condom isn't the tell sign to be ready, having a dick is. 2. It simply shows one is prepared to avoid most negative consequences, when the inevitable happens.

Dex-chan lover
@slypy In my experience a lot of parents and adults do act that way. My own parents hate having me correct them. It’s pointless to argue with them and easier to just agree to anything they say.

That shit wouldn't fly in an American public school... Americans have a very strong sense of justice.

That teacher would have lost his job in some countries. Hitting someone on the street is just as illegal as is hitting a student in class.

The fuck? They're high schoolers, an unopened condom shouldn't be that big of a fucking deal. No wonder people are barely getting laid over there.

Aggregator gang
That teacher is just like a common asian parents, when you talk back to them (about what's right, honest answer, or any correct thing), they'll force their "right" on you verbally or physically. Sad truth indeed

Users who are viewing this thread