Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Different Perceptions

Y'all are forgetting that she's incredibly sheltered so the idea of showing her body does not even come to mind.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they'll stumble upon the concept of primates finding bottoms attractive, and breasts acting as a substitute.

Dex-chan lover
@AckSed
UATSjD3j8wnkMEZwtfFxsJhu9McK9iNMnWDUeXWX7H4yqx2Dt_acXCMgUoRBtcHbPugD2yA-q3VbBr-xZU0aZi36nB6rZnkgGCZXt_mPUHObmVNEV5U5vST8m2ceAdFGt0RDQbBsjfcswk5v84WWZQ

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters !
I love how wholesome this is even if the subject is lewd

Okay, I need to explain one of the jokes here, cause it's pretty obscure for anyone that doesn't know Japanese.

Some of you may have wondered why the guy said that the puddings don't work as "side dishes." Without knowing the original Japanese here, he probably used the term お菜, which is often used as a slang term for masturbation material. So, when he said that the puddings don't work as "side dishes" he means that no one could get off to them, but she doesn't know the slang, so she though he meant it literally.

So yeah, there you go. There might be more stuff like this in this manga, but this just so happens to be one that I know about.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this have become girl daily asking for boy to see his dick erect now ?
Do this girl realize what she doing ?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they're still stuck on the getting him hard idea? Because if so, that's getting kind of ridiculous at this point. Even if he has "low libido" it's not difficult to get a guy hard.

Users who are viewing this thread