Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Perplexing Teachings

@BCS Feels like its not about age to me, the kid's just trying to show off his sexual knowledge without understanding his own feelings first. Not really "following the proper order" if you ask me

Supporter
@BCS

actually, if anything, the father is totally right.
like he asked the kid. "How do you feel?"

so far it's just the kid going along with the girl.
but the kid hasn't stopped to think about his own comfort, his own sense of privacy.
sex can be about a lot more than just physicality. emotions also come into the mix, and if you don't understand how you feel, especially at a developing age, it can mess you up. he may be 15, and even his brain is developed enough it doesn't necessarily mean that he's mature or experienced enough to understand his emotions well.

the dad is trying to plant the idea of looking into one's emotions, since if he directly lectures Suguru about it he may brush it off.

OMG I THINK I KNOW A HENTAI THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE MOM AND DAD!

It had a pretty good plot and I can't seem to remember the title. GAAWWD THIS FEELING OF KNOWING THE CHARACTERS BUT NOT KNOWING THEIR NAMES

edit: I FOUND IT ITS KOU IU NO GA II NO THE TWO COUPLES LOOK AND BEHAVE THE SAME

Double-page supporter
"That's why I'm going to show it and end our relationship there"
Oh you sweet summer child, that phrase never goes the way you think it will be.

Dex-chan lover
Dad could just have said "So do you want to show her your D or not?"

Dex-chan lover
@BCS

Actually, the father is exactly right. And the fact that you're shallowly trying to think about his age as relating to when "he's ready" shows that it is you who doesn't understand this. It is all about emotional maturity. The boy does not know yet how to act on his own feelings and doesn't understand them. He does things that he's clearly uncomfortable with simply because someone pressures him into it. He does not establish his own autonomy and just goes along with what his "friend" asks of him. This could lead to very bad things down the line if he met the wrong person. This is exactly why it's too soon for him to be excited. Because despite claiming to understand his parents' teachings, hes actually clueless about the most important parts of it. This false sense of understanding could lead to very unpleasant situations.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda impressed at the entire conversation with the dad. Felt really down-to-earth and not "anime". The advices and communications felt like what a real dad would say, and not some over-the-top ridiculousness I see in 99% of any other story where a dad and son are talking.

@StarfallScratch hey, I remember that one! except I never yet finished it.
those two don't seem quite as levelheaded as our boy's parents here though...

Dex-chan lover
Low-key amazing: Dad having an assortment of phallic-symbolism dresser decorations, including succulent plants, the Tokyo Tower, and actual dildos.

This manga is incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Communication is the key, such a good and realistic conversation there, I was already liking it but this chapter sold me. I'll be reading it until the end for sure

Double-page supporter
The mom and dad might be the best parents I've ever seen in a manga

Users who are viewing this thread