Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Lingering Memories

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Nice ass.

Also, the guy needs to lift. Like seriously.

Dex-chan lover
That was kinda cute; she wasn't worried about how she'd be seen until Hanazono looked at her; then she left to get a sweatshirt. I guess if there's any indication that she's specifically aware of him as a boy, this is it. Kazoe's dependency on Hanazono to validate her feelings shows that he's important to her, albeit unknown to herself.

@dashen HAHAHA! Hilarious! Good eye (^,^ )!

Aggregator gang
I feel so relieved that they had that talk. It felt like it was much needed.

Oh boy, I'm really looking forward to read more!

I'm super bothered by her bikini top and bottom not matching. I know it's a real style, but I always hate it.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to say about Kaede, but i feel like she'll lose her virginity before Kazoe does. A bit annoying how she decided which was the better fit for Kazoe and is already disregarding Hana-kun, but i guess shes just thinking the best for her big sis. At any rate she dont seem to know her sister that much. Hes the only one that accepts her being an odd ball and also the only one she might have any interest in. Unless were talking about erection, since with her looking like that would be enough for the other bois to have one.
But at the very least she was embarassed of him seeing her in bikini. Thats a big step forward for her.

Aggregator gang
If he didn’t get hard from that, he needs to, uh, get an amputation.

Users who are viewing this thread