Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - An Inexplicable Game

@rebel16 @Official229
Rebel16 is right. Ainu people are still there and after long time of forced assimilation some are now just afraid to even mark themselves as part of the group in statistic. We can probably say that they language is dying out as only few native speakers (there are many people to know it to some degree, but not on native speaker level) are left and chance of saving it is very low.

Kazoe: No food allowed.
Also Kazoe: Schnitzel

I'm guessing the actual word here is Schniedel which is in fact german slang for penis, whereas schnitzels are very flat and not even close to a penis-shape.

Group Leader
I read all available chapters in japanese because I was wondering if it's just that there are no raws. I found it has lots of chapters more. I read them. They are so fantastic... Can't wait for next chapters released on MangaDex so that many more can enjoy this series.

Cannot wait for best part in later chapters(after end of "getting him to stand" arc):
Detailed lecture about vibes/rotors/massagers :)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Saronite
she was probably nervous at the end, and he didn't bother correcting her; or like me , he didn't know/remember what schnitzel was because it's a very rare slang @Siana may also be right.

the more obvious rule break is:
no food allowed
wiener : literally on the next page
https://mangadex.org/chapter/974171/9

@zeluqa
I prefer modern weaponry because the shape with extra function is more obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread