Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Puzzling Drawings

Ah, yes, a new episode of my favorite serie of "How doesn't it turn into hentai ?"

I mean, the plot is there, the author just somehow is a decent human being

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how warped the youth of today would be if they did sex-ed classes like this. Especially if the teacher did all monotone like they were Ben Stein.

Dex-chan lover
TIL about clitoris stimulators. But they're not THAT expensive according to my research

Dex-chan lover
This is just turning into that one show Sex Education where two classmates run secret sex-ed classes for their classmates lol also boy you just drew 4 types of vibrators on a blackboard but you’re bothered by rumors???

I wonder why most school rumour in manga is like a social death sentence? And what amuses me is that >80% of students believed the rumour. And here i thought japanese students are smarter than that (i know this is a manga lol)

@Tkipani well the guy is pretty much used to it, nothing fazes him about sex stuff considering their business while the rumors affects someone's reputation which could also lead to bullying

Dex-chan lover
poor boy
@tkipani
he’s concerned that kazoe’s reputation will be affected by hanging out with the ‘adult-store-kid’, not that people will deride him

Dex-chan lover
Itachi Uchiha ... I mean Hitachi Magic Wand... rebranded thanks to the way people use it

Dex-chan lover
@Tkipani He doesn't bother by the stigma, what he is bothered by is that his stigma is spreading to someone he likes

Double-page supporter
People who have that kind of thought are pretty childish. What are you? Middle schooler? What's wrong with hanging out with a friend who is born into the unique household? One cannot choose where he is born into. Saying that is similar to laughing at people who don't have parents. I know because I used to have that kind of attitude back in middle school and it really did bite me in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread