Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Bizarre After School Time

Group Leader
Great series, really loved seeing these characters learn and grow themselves.
Just a little sad that the author purposefully introduced romantic elements in it and then left all that in the air. I know that a series doesn't have to have romance to be good, but when you make it really apparent that there are romantic feelings and they're playing a role, not doing anything with those always feels likes a wasted opportunity to me, and a little bitter too.
I think it would have been great if this got just one more volume to tie that part up.
But otherwise, I don't regret reading this at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations! It was a good read!
I'll keep an eye on those extras. Seems like the author is still drawing these characters, so that makes me happy.

Dex-chan lover
The series was nice, for once noone was actually a horny pos, all the characters had some depth. Really nice, I don't know what to write. Like, it was a nice series. Too bad there was only this much :\

Dex-chan lover
solid, glad there'll be extras

observative isn't a word though. you wanted "observant"

Dex-chan lover
i was so upset with the fact that it ended im so glad yall will be doing the twitter extras too

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So much for sex ed, in the end it all goes down the romcom gutter

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy with this ending. At least they know now they can be comfortable with each other 😭❤️

Users who are viewing this thread