Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Bizarre After School Time

Dex-chan lover
Classic non-ending, but this one is more satisfying than average

Not enough OwO on the ending but its still good
would be nice if i could see kazoe's reaction when she sees what hanazono wrote

Dex-chan lover
Shame it got axed. I really enjoyed this and the sex educations are fun to know.

Dex-chan lover
Even knowing about extra it was disappointing. Not that i expected him showing her his erect organ anytime soon. But it ended with them being lot closer than before and both clearly are developing stronger feelings about each other but it barely started to move in that direction and already ended.
Well, if had some more time to reach a more romantic note it would have been perfect for me. Dont get me wrong, it was still a great series. Fun and captivating. Also, has been a while since ive found 2 MCs with an actual great chemistry.
Now i can only hope the extras can give a better ending point for the romance part. Tho i would still love to keep reading their daily discussions too.

On a side note, i feel sorry for the people who came solely for the ecchi tag and found instead something wholesome regardless their conversations theme.

Users who are viewing this thread