Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago

@smiggyscans

me too, I have this strange feeling that it'll be exactly 28 chapters. I totally not looked in the description where this is wrote, is just a feeling...

shit. well, i guess there's only 28 chapters eh? it's a good read, but i still can't get over that it is only 28 chapters.

sucks to see it ending early. sigh.

Group Leader
sigh.... its quite rare to see someone really put the balls to intersect with this topic, while "some" other just more or less embraced sex itself rather than educate the readers what sex is.

And im quite disappointed that this series ended up early. But i cant blame the mangaka. while its really sad it ended, im really happy that i have read this interesting manga.

Godspeed Hanazono and Kazoe! Im rooting for both of you!

Dex-chan lover
The manga is great and all, I'd even rate it to a 9 or 10 even, but where's my romance? Why is there a romance tag for this?

Sad that it's ending early without it.

Fed-Kun's army
> kiero13: "Where's my romance?"

> Episode about romance drops shortly after

@kiero13 I think you might have a power or something, c'mon, wish for something else.

This was lovely and if I were a bit younger it would have filled some holes in my self taught sexual education.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there should've been exactly 1 more volume...
It did end in a good place, but I'd like some more of that good place.

Why are all these new things ending on such a half-ass note after such a promising run. This, Dignified sleeping Saeki-san? or something and that I forgot the name but where the girl asks a ikemen to teach her his ways to charm her crush one. WE NEED SATISFYING ENDING, NOW!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Just like By Spring
Belt_Axe_1_1200x630.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread