Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago

I'm a simple man. I see 'bizzare', I click.

I mean, I thought this was a jojo's reference so...

The story is actually good, tho it has a really slow progress.
I came here kinda expected it to be more ecchi but it surprisingly wholesome, just two teenagers learning about sex ed. Definitely one of the manga i'll immediately read when it updated.

Dex-chan lover
If any of my students have questions abt sex ed,

I will show this

Thoughts at ch. 20

I’m somewhere between liking this and not liking this. When her scientific curiosity overrides his personal space, it gets really uncomfortable for me. I honestly don’t like how pushy she is, despite her. They are both portrayed as teenagers really well, and I even really like his parents and how they talk to him. I don’t know. I’m really on the fence here. It’s too clinical to be cringe funny, to cringy to be regular funny. But the depiction of teenagers feels very right. We shall see.

Chap 20 made things become a bit lighter for me, hope it stays that way. I could see this becoming a sex ed club later, if/when a teacher finds out.

This reminded me of a manga called Futari Ecchi. But instead of them being married adults their still in school. I love it so far and I almost can't wait to see what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread