Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago

I just started reading, and I'm already in love with the dude's character design.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone spoil me how good the romance is and if they ended up together or not

the twitter extras really made this manga's ending more better. although this manga could've done and accomplished more, but yeah it is what it is.

@calmbreez

No romance overall, theres only one romantic chapter near the end where we see the girl is slowly falling in love, other than that is just she asking something and he giving an answer

Dex-chan lover
The romance only started brewing in the late chapters, then it ended. The manga ended abruptly making it feel like a sex-ed. This manga was cancelled wasn't it.

this definitely was canned. Too bad, since it's probably better sex ed than you get in the classroom.

even if it was a sex ed, i liked it anyways. i agree with the quote ' one must be mentally prepared before being in contact'.

what why did it end??? boy it was THAT good of a manga. It's pure although the convo isn't, damn it was a good read

You really have to love a. mangaka who goes to twitter to give their readers the ending they want us to see instead of what their axed serialization provided

Users who are viewing this thread