Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 12 - Hot Spring Crisis

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, while the whole idol thing is preventing the other sister from getting her man or screen-time for that matter, it was thanks to that that the guy fell for the sister in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Urgh Yuriko already lost at this point, we dont see her at all since chapter 6

Yuriko sucks anyways, like she's basically toying with him on the daily without pushing it. She also believes her idol career is more important that tatara, to the point where she forces him to date her sister. Honestly Ranka is best girl 100%

this manga is literally 80 percent Ranko, 15 percent other girls being best girl and 5 percent yuriko showing up to making things complicated.

Dex-chan lover
Yuriko rarely shows up. Just like any teacher in slice of life, romcom manga. Unless the teacher are the focus.

Ranko is the best girl. And I don't think, this will change.

Double-page supporter
im telling you that it's going to end like nisekoi, where the girl he spent the longest time with will win in the end. if the author makes yuriko win without AT LEAST the the same amount of interaction time ranko had with mc I'll be very mad. at this point yuriko should just concede defeat and continue being an idol

This is what best friends do.

Ah, memories. I still remember helping friends out and they were literally like Ranko: hopeless.

Aggregator gang
Angry gal is sweet gal afterall. Smart as well, waiting to be alone to talk to ranko

YEahhhhh Steal Him. Raise The NTR flag people of the universe. Steal Him! Steal Him! Steal Him! Wave the NTR Flag.

I usually hate ntr and stuff but we have seen no development from the little sis so i think its better if he ends up with the gyaru

Users who are viewing this thread