Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 13 - Mari’s Order

Tatara hearing the parents' story and giving him the idea of finding a way to stay in Yuriko's life is just an excuse for this series to hop on some bullshit. If Tatara starts working in the idol industry because of this I'm gonna be PISSED.

....But I'll still read the chapters lol. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but find interesting how being an idol both helped and screwed over Yuriko: it managed to get the guy crushing on her (making her the initial love) but also prevented her from being able to go out with him openly.

Ranko on the other hand lost almost all contact with the male lead up until recently (makinh her almost a stranger to him now) but is making up on all her lost time by having the advantage and making "bold" moves.

It's literally early start with slow movement versus late start with fast movement.

Supporter
I don't like how this is basically a NTR manga for the other girl....

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane She'd had her arc. It was those two chapters at the beginning and, according to 100% serious mafs, that means Ranko gets about 57 before her next one... at a low estimate.

Fed-Kun's army
well here's the chance for the manga to do something remotely fresh and interesting
I look forwards to the to be continued harem ending

it's not bad for a couple to sleep in one room
but.............sleeping in a masterbed?!?!?!?!?!
it's kinda bit too far not gonna lie, like too soon

Double-page supporter
every best friend of the main girl thinks you can just spring your moves on the mc like they won't freak out because it came out of nowhere

Ahhh , want some dolma now :( and in the name of helping your sister, stealing the guy she likes is a big no no. I hope the other girl wins it.

Users who are viewing this thread