Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 19 - Maricchi’s Two Year Plan

Contributor
...I should be surprised that he caught a cold from that level of soaking, but I've long been desensitized to this absurdity in manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This author trying to throw the sister back in the mix. lets see if it works.

Dex-chan lover
It's truly a wonder that japanese people in manga are still not extinct, with how easily they catch colds...

Dex-chan lover
If it was just a cold that would be one thing, but a fever? Boy, I'm surprised Japan's not more worried about their immune systems.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how both the Heroines get theyre own chapters dedicated to for them to make progress with the MC even if its only 2-4 chapters.

Good Author and thanks for the Translation!

Dex-chan lover
If Ranko were such a considerate gf, she would be helping with the cleaning instead of just waiting for Tatara.

Aggregator gang
It's weird. Author is trying to make it seem like a love triangle but 2nd girl barely appears. Mc can have some conflicts but for that reason readers already think “Ranko is better”. Like it's not even a contest unless author wants to mess with us and make Mc leave Ranko for good. I'd hate it if that happens and avoid authors other works

There really is no way for Yuriko to win any shipping wars. A girl that prioritizes you versus a girl that does not. She also can't just abandon being an idol since it's one of the aspects that attract Tatara and make her character unique. Ships often dictates where the story sails, since author wouldn't wanna piss off his audience (inb4 Nisekoi just often). It's looking really bleak for her.

blonde girl. check
fake couple. check
mc in love with heroine's rival. check
what is this, nisekoi 2.0?

He got infected by the cold in less than five seconds and it somehow developed into a fever in the same amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread