Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 28 - Yuriko’s Meet and Greet

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wants her to win because it'd be sad if she loses because of the "idol can't date" bullshit.
Part of me wants her to lose because she chose herself a career with a ban on relationships and wouldn't be fair for Tatara to have to wait for her.

I don't believe Ranko is gonna allow Yuriko get him too.
Until Yurilo is working on her dream, Ranko is working to get the MC

Dex-chan lover
Boy howdy it never stops being funny when people act like Yuriko is a new character every time she appears.

She’s getting more flags every time we see her. I’m not sure how you guys see it but in the other romance-harem manga I’ve read, Yuriko’s trope doesn’t really have a good track record.

Wait, does she really think he'll be waiting god knows how long for her eventual success as an idol for him to then accept her feelings?

Yikes, she is literally shooting herself in the foot with that plan of hers.

Fed-Kun's army
Woa woa, wtf is wrong with me? I doubted for a second when yuriko confessed. Team Ranko4ever

If i'm not wrong being an idol isn't all happy and merry, so yuriko wanting for tatara to wait for her 10 years is just raising flags all over the place that i personally like to stay away from (unless i'm in the mood for some of that sh*t stuff).

Point is, as of now i just hope tatara goes with the jk twin and he doesn't go "Kanojo, Okarishimasu" 's MC route.

Edit: Ignore the 10 year, thx for Goku23 for pointing it out.

Dex-chan lover
Im from the West an I just find the the idol environment so creepy. Imagine promoting creeps to request a stranger to tell them they love you so cringe.

Contributor
The lack of Ranko screentime in this chapter is understandable but still feels wrong somehow, given the author's focus throughout the entire manga so far.

Double-page supporter
Author kun really just remembered this manga is called hanazono "twins" and made a chapter to remind us because we also forgot

@SaintNero unfortunately those creeps are biggest audience most Asian idols/ idol groups have and sadly they're also the ones that drop most bank on their merch, CDs, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread