Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan

oh he defiently bought her something as a thank you gift. Im rooting for you Ranko!

Aggregator gang
The author already wrote himself in a corner. Focused way too much on one girl and set dating ban for the other.

Slightly worse than average romcom with an mc that blushes over every thing and is also dumb, indecisive, gross, etc. But the sisters still love him cuz they were childhood friends.

“Ahhh, I get it now, I’ve always been in love with _____” Get it now! It’s a free line to add to your manga! You’ve seen it here, there, everywhere!

Dex-chan lover
Very generic romcom but somehow makes people wants to read more. I guess there's always a place for stories like this.

Seriously... Where is the love triangle tag...

It's pretty good so far, but I absolutely can't stand the love triangle genre. It's unfortunate, but I'm gonna drop before I get invested on who to ship...

Group Leader
@Thoxi1026 MC in this isn't even that bad though. At least he has the ability to think on his feet, even if he does panic a bit along the way. The same can't be said for most romcom MCs. Also just about everyone in this manga is blushing about 50% of the time. It's just the artist's style.

@DrHizzle
I dunno, it’s fine for me if people that aren’t the mc blush like a fucking volcano but... I dunno, I really just don’t like tomato mc’s. Maybe because they seem extremely unrealistic (My classmates would blush but not like that, not like that, maybe they’d turn into a tomato once in a blue moon).

@Shirainu Very much so, you are right. My issue is that this is getting setup as a FULL on Love triangle scenario. The author will pull you along one route then put a stupid twist in to change the direction, over and over again lol. All flippy floppy, 51% here and 49% there. I know a lot like the drama that will come from this, but I Physically and emotionally can't handle it hahaha.

Its like nisekoi type deal, but the girl the mc is in love with basically doesnt exist in this manga and has no development and no interaction with the mc or anyone else after all this time. Either stop mentioning her and have the mc realize shes not someone he even knows, let alone "loves", or put her in the story and give the readers some reason to care about her or agree with the mc.

ah fuck this. im just gonna ship the mc with sumire. if im right about this im gonna treat myself with good steak

Team Ranko all the way, I think MC will eventually realize her feelings and maybe, just maybe he can realize all the things she did for him and confess to her! PLS!

Users who are viewing this thread