Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Am A Girl

Aggregator gang
I also fail to see why people want the misunderstanding to be cleared up as quickly as possible, guess it depends how long this is intended to go on for.

But the whole premise seems to be about the misunderstanding, which if cleared up would most likely become standard romance story, least this is a bit different.

Smokes too much? Shown having one cigarette a day so far...

@Flynn
Na, this one feels a lot more shoujo than ookami shounen and the way the characters interact were different. The only similarities is the cross dressing in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long this will drag out before airhead finds out her "boyfriend" has to squat to pee

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@Xaelath said:
The target seemingly a shounen despite being a seinen.
@Zypex said:
Na, this one feels a lot more shoujo

Why must everybody keep mistaking genre with demograhic? Seinen/Shoujo/Shounen/Josei is the target demographic of the magazine the comic runs in. It doesn't mean that it has to fit some formulaic storyline or trope that might be typical to whatever magazine it runs in. Now, granted, a lot of comics that run in, say, a shoujo magazine fit a typical format genre, however this isn't a requirement. For instance: Cowboy Bebop is shoujo. It ran in Comic Fan Dera ー a shoujo magazine. Hidamari Sketch is a seinen. It runs in Manga Time Kirara Carat - a seinen magazine. Chihayafuru is josei. It runs in Comic Be Love ー a josei magazine. None of those fit what people would call "typical for that demographic". Please stop talking about demographic as if it were a specific genre of work.

Contributor
Fuckingh lol. Been waiting for a GB comedy like this!

Dex-chan lover
lol that was pretty funny.

Ooguma sure is pure i can understand Kanda not wanting to break her pure heart still im surprised shes survived like that she seems extremely easy to trick, it actually made me kind of nervous how foolish/naive she seems.

Still that is kind of a little too much asking for so much info to show her parents i hate nosy people like that no wonder the girl turned out like this.

Dex-chan lover
The tomboy main character smokes cancer sticks and the shoujo thugs appear in chapter 1. Here we go.

A relationship starting off with an extreme lack of communication I don't know if I can enjoy that.

Dex-chan lover
its hard to tell the truth but in a situation like this its gonna come out at some point so you might as well just do it..

A girl crossdressing as a guy crossdressing as a girl? Never have I heard something closer to perfection

She should of just told her, she was acting way over the top and crazy anyway lol and her parents wanting a resume?! WTF lol

Users who are viewing this thread