Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Want To Kiss Her

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, Mochi's writing makes me a bit upset most of the time. Whataver I guess, thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
"That kind of thing would never work out between two girls" Really...

Dex-chan lover
but, and i cannot emphasize this enough, we’re both girls

Dex-chan lover
If i oversight the (at this point) useless misunderstanding that now is still up because Kanda is insecure about how a relation about 2 girls can have a future, which in itself is legitimate but will require the two parties to actually know both are girl and not only one of them. There is something that bother me a little bit : is Naru a cross-dresser or not ? Kanda call it dude and ask Naru to go out of the roomwhile she is changing so maybe but in the mean time it doesn't make sense to me that a girl share an appartement with a boy who isn't from her family. So what do you think ?

Double-page supporter
"...would never work out between two girls"?

Oh darling, you have a lot to learn <3

This is all so cute!

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt In Japanese Naru uses "boku," so cross-dressing seems quite possible. I'd assumed from the cohabitation and similar hair colors that Naru was Kanda's brother, though as far as I know it hasn't been confirmed.

Group Leader
Can we just have her tell her already? She even said she'd be okay with it so... let's not drag it too long Mochi...

Dex-chan lover
This is taking too long for Mochi standards, usually they are having sex at the fourth page.

But I’m really, really liking this one.

Dex-chan lover
cant wait until she finds out and rejects her its going to be delicious

@Lilliwyt I suspect that Kanda is the actual cross-dresser here. All her shirts have buttons on the right side. No wonder that Naru can't figure out her gender. Kanda is always wearing men's clothing.

C'mon you useless lesbian! Just tell her you're a girl and get it over with already!

Users who are viewing this thread