Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Ah they really were so close right there! I honestly can't believe she still hasn't found out Kanda is a girl yet at this point.

Also that lizard was cute.

I hope that if at any point she finds out Kanda is a girl, the story still continues about their daily lives and not end with a drama of her contemplating if she really loves Kanda now that she knows Kanda is a girl but ultimately decides she loves Kanda because it's Kanda.

I think I finally understand where's this will be heading.

Kanda loves Ookuma now and she wanted to hide the fact and become a guy. Yet time will comes on which Ookuma will find it out and she'll be the one who will convince Kanda that it's alright if both of them are girl.

Just a theory though. 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Lizards are cute, and screw you if you think otherwise. Fuck roaches though.

And by the way, nice chapter, but I’m missing some... progression? It feels like this was supposed to be an inconsequential .5 chapter.

Double-page supporter
I like big BUGS and I cannot lie!

Actually, wait, no, bugs are gross. Lizards are cute though, and so is this couple. And I'd say there was quite a good bit of progress made, even if The Secret wasn't revealed.

Contributor
becky.gif

Dex-chan lover
I think that I’m a relatively nice guy and I generally don’t mind helping out but if my girlfriend (if I had one) pulled something like that on me I’d be really mad. (Calling le to her house to kill a bug and making me think that it was important)

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was fluffy so i'm happy
i'm fine with lizards but absolutely not with bugs

Dex-chan lover
Still excited for her to drop the bomb on her. Gonna love the drama unless it drags too long.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know why there's supposed to be little doggies in the background in those kinds of scenes, but thanks to anime I know I'm supposed to imagine a squeaky sound when there are scenes with little doggies in the background.

This is so damn wholesome but DAMN BRUH HOW LONG THIS LIE GONNA GO ON FOR.

Users who are viewing this thread