Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Confession

Aggregator gang
I'm really worried about japanese biology / sex ed classes after reading this. 😅

Well at least they happily get to attacc.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, every yuri manga I’ve been following recently has been knocking it out of the park! Hell yes, bitch!

My heart is in peace.

Actual progression and realistic love in my romance manga? That's illegal.
I'm contacting the trashy harem police right away.

@nims now ookuma is open minded yes...Chad's are just dumb meat heads....well ookuma is a bit dumb.....nvm you're right she is a chad

Fed-Kun's army
THERE WE GO.

PERFECT.

FUCKIN' GET THAT, OOKUMA. Or Kanda. I'm assuming Ookuma is the top here.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter

Would be epic if it were revealed that Ooguma were a male at the end or something like that.

All the panels depicting her non- existent boobs had me thinking that would be the plot twist. "Ummmm... Kanda-Kun... I must tell you... that's not a clitoris."

Dex-chan lover
Awwww!!!fucking finally bishess!!!!...Avoided the drama.
Now let's wait for the parents arc which is another potential drama arc.
But damn can't stop face palming myself of her being so dense af XD.

She accepted her.❤❤❤❤ And she love her not because of her gender but because she is what she is. >\\<💓...get a hoe like ookuma bish!!!
Also not gonna lie she looks hot on her undies. Now I wonder if they will skip the steamy fluff scene... Let's see*v*.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations! ❤

very happy she's clearly just trying to get laid and is like ya gender schemnder can I get fucked here or what

H7Vwfem.jpg

Okay, with how horny they are, if the next chapter isn't a full on hentai , then I will... Write a very rude comment!

Now this is a scene I haven't read anywhere before. This is so nice!! I think Ookuma is dense but actually cunning haha

Users who are viewing this thread