Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Confession

@TortugaGreen Kanda isn't trans, and how does she give off a trans vibe? just because she dresses a bit manly? I mean there are lots of women out there who dress with a bit of manly fashion sense but are 100 women. Look a the way she reacted when she ooguma said her chest was small and manly. She was devastated. There should be no place in this mother earth that gives off that vibe about her being trans.

@averageacat Their comment litterally say "It doesn't fit because Kanda has always been a girl in all respects", they weren't saying Kanda is trans.

Fed-Kun's army
s/he may be girl... but s/hes still tomboy, so s/hes will be the groom 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Ehehe Ooguma wolf... Are we seeing an Arisa in the making??!

Thank you so much for the chapter, it brighten up my morning <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

@CronosusCZ I may disagree with this, Kanda might dress up like a guy but she's still a girl. This reminds me of Kase-san still I do think both of them will have dress when gettinf married instead of suit .(for Kanda)

Dex-chan lover
Was there ever a need for a corset oO ? Now we know why her fears of getting busted when she glomped onto her chest were so unfounded

Dex-chan lover
Medetash, medetashi.
But i was scared it could be a real drama since hide a gender of a lover could be accusated of Fake ID
Uffs

Dex-chan lover
Should have taken the bath first. And maybe a second after.

@Lilliwyt "s/he may be girl... but s/hes still tomboy, so s/hes will be the groom"

Rofl, when gay people should fit a gender role,... what was all this liberation and gender equality stuff for in the first place. Looks like in 2020 cultural marxism doesn't eroded gender enough.

i thought the plot twist would be ookuma is the one who actually a man. glad it didnt happened.damnn my thought is filled with trap.

Users who are viewing this thread