Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Volume 2 Extra

OMG THE WEDDING PAGES THO AKSJHASKJASHKAJHSAK I TEARED UP AUTHOR-NIM PLS DO IT

WAIT OH MY GOSH THIS SERIES IS ALREADY COMPLETED IT SLIPPED MY MIND AAAAAAAAAAAA I TOT ;;-----;; HNNGKSJHD

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t wanna assume this is one of many extras to come only to be disappointed, so I’ll assume this is the end.

And assuming that, it’s still a rushed AF ending... but it’s better than leaving the story hanging like with the previous chapter. At least they’re happily wed.

i thought i was already feral during the proposal scene, but then i scrolled through the veils scene and discovered the raw bestiality contained in pure human emotion (meaning i smacked my computer down while screaming)

ahhhh still sad that this has ended. but thank you to the author for this Christmas gift. hopefully there'll be more extra or even a sequel uwu

Dex-chan lover
I was tricked but it was a darn good trick. Hopeful for a sequel, don’t know if it’ll come but I can dream

Thanks for the translation

I'm a sucker for Yuri weddings, it makes me feel like love really does win in the end. Love this manga and I'll definitely re-read it many times in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread