Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Cheating!?

Damn, that tease at the end is...
Well, it's a nice series. Thank you for translating !
Happy Halloween!

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame this series ended so early.. but it was great while it lasted

Dex-chan lover
Short and sweet story, enjoyed it alot. Hope that BL sequel does happen and shows Kanada and Ookuma from time to time as well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how she jumped on the "cheating" train, without noticing that they are two clones... I didn't considered he may be crossdressing, but it was so obvious they were siblings...
I mean, doesn't people have relatives in Japan? Why if you see two people friendly with each other they MUST be lovers?

Double-page supporter
Thats the end? It just feels like any other chapter... Kinda sad for an ending.

Aggregator gang
I just wish for majoccoid to continue drawing non H like this.

What's up with everyone being so tilted over it ending? Not every manga has to drag on for 100 chapters.

They executed the gag well and ran it to it's conclusion. It doesn't need more chapters to be complete.

Dex-chan lover
@stravant while i agree not every manga needs to go on forever, there's some loose ends i'd like tied up satomin clearly has some family issues that would have been nice to see addressed, its unlikely they'd like their daughter being gay for a punk type character. This could have lasted us maybe to chapter 20 if we add in a filler chapter somewhere, perhaps after this one. Also they had just teased us with a side ship and the pulled the plug on us so that could have easily filled out a handful of chapters. Im not saying make this fucking one peice but 13 chapters seems a bit too short for this

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I just wanted a few more chapters about their relationship and I would be happy about it. Like 2-4 more chapters. Ending feels a little rushed, but I like the idea of the cycle starting again with guys now.

Users who are viewing this thread