Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Cheating!?

Dex-chan lover
this manga is not the first to blur the lines of gender and sexuality, but i see people are still confused
homosexuality is attraction to the same sex, but that definition implies people of the same sex exert similar sexual characteristics - things we can see
but what if they don't? that's where people's confusion comes from: i like this "guy", but they look just like how i know women are supposed to look like, so am i gay or straight or bi or whatnot (the brother wears doc martens so he's bi)
the answer is: whichever label you feel fits you best
if you're an androphile/gynephile, then gender doesn't matter; sexual attraction is quite nuanced
once u break things down, it becomes less confusing

Man, if this is the end... on one hand, it's kinda anticlimactic, but at the same time, it's good that it ends on a sweet note

In any case, I'm really gonna miss this manga. It was cute and the art was gorgeous

Wait is this actually the last chapter? I thought it'd be ending on December or something unless my memory is wrong.

Aggregator gang
im 10000000% here for the yaoi spinoff also end???? Well! it's been a great ride~!!!

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much. I can't wait to see shota-kun friend x otoko no ko otouto.

Plus, makes sense that she would be handsome while her little brother is a beauty. Guess it runs in the family to attract the same gender.

Users who are viewing this thread