Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Cheating!?

Thanks for the translations.
So the gay dudes at the end were bonus pages? That is why it is so shitty , yaoi has no place on a real Yuri manga.

Aggregator gang
A trap and gays???? Truly blessed!! I'm loving it!!! Anyone who disagrees is narrow minded and has no taste!😤
Also my girls are so cute!! Ookuma and Kanda are so adorable together! I love them so much!!

Dex-chan lover
2nd couple let's gooo
also this is ending?!!! I hope it doesn't get rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Really hate how common this misconception is. Hopefully they do not do it again.

Nice new characters though.

Fed-Kun's army
i never thought her sibling is a male..xD
but oohh,kanda and sato is so sweet...
i dont mind the 2nd couple though they look good...

thank you so much for the fast update...though im guessing it will be month without a next update..gonna miss my two dummies..

Supporter
Thank you so much for all the hard work translating and getting this to us. I am sad that it is completed but i had a wonderful time reading and sharing in the manga

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this ending when it's so good and there's still so much more content that could be covered? We just finally learn who Kanda's sibling was and added a side ship for him, and they still haven't told Ookuma's parent's yet or even shown or explained her family circumstances. It's like this was cancelled instead of finished. I know it's at a satisfying place for the two leads but there's still so much that could be said

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 This is something somebody made about the author's interconnected works. I haven't finished looking through the chart myself, and it's probably just the authors stuff there (this series had a different person doing the art). But, with how some of those things are connected with each other despite being separate series and such, this might be roughly how this author does things? Shorter self contained stories that often take place within the same circles of friends and acquaintances.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro I don't think this manga is connected or in the same universe as any of the writer's other webcomic pixv series or other manga from what I've seen. I feel like this just shouldn't end this way. It's such a shame, this is possibly my favorite manga.

This cant be the last chapter right? I mean Kanda-kun just said "i love you" this is climax! I want more of them now.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmmmm that's the good shit right there...
But wait. That's the end? It does say completed as its status. Such a shame, but this was a nice read anyways. 9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread