Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - One Step Forward

Double-page supporter
HIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE JEEZ that's such an innocent way to be a perv ookuma 🤭💞💖💞

Nice man, finally she told her. I'm glad. So excited for the next chapter. It's only gonna get better from here on out now that the truth is out. Well there is the chance they break up for a bit but Ookuma will come around, surely.

Dex-chan lover
"WILLING TO BE A BAD GIRL" DAYUMMMMMMM wish more MCs would be willing to be bad girls/guys for the greater good LMAO

also am I the only one who sort of feels like since the REVEAL happened so soon that this series will get axed? I mean cause that was the whole point of the series aka her hiding her gender

Dex-chan lover
good thing she told her before kissing her otherwise i would be mad at her

on other news...did anyone else think of this?:
VR9Rnh6.png

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Kanda that even without the corset and such, she's so flat she's still unconvincing as a woman.

Dex-chan lover
good thing she told her before kissing her otherwise i would be mad at her
That's a really good point Kanda would be pretty scummy if she went further without confessing at that point.

Fed-Kun's army
AHAHAHA THAT ESCALATED SO FAST. Wow, it's seriously only been 9 chapters? I swear it feels like it's been longer. Is this a short series? 🤣

Kanda, you're a good one. Can't wait to see what ridiculous thing happens in the next one. Thanks for the translation!

I'm not sure how to react this chapter, but i'm glad finally she said it and bath time next chapter OwO

Users who are viewing this thread