Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl

Dex-chan lover
Yo @ me if this gets a sequel or the author is writing something else, thank you.

This manga is very wholesome and short lived so I recommend reading it

Short and sweet, definitely could use some padding and more slice of life, but at least it didn't start good and fall to shit

i guess it's good that it's not drawn out to oblivion like most promising series but..... but... i want more!! haha

This was everything I wanted to read and more! The misunderstanding was funny and none of the plot hooks were overly drawn out. So refreshing to read a cute lovable story without a bunch of angst steming from an issue that could be avoided by just asking (like the "cheating" part). Wish it was longer but also glad it wasnt, 10/10

Dex-chan lover
I guess I enjoyed this overall, but I must admit my tolerance for the usage of misunderstandings in stories like this has become incredibly weak lately, so for me it felt like an excruciatingly painful 9-chapter journey towards the ultimate payoff. Still a nice read tho.

Why is this marked "Completed"? there are at least 17 chapters, and I don't think the pixiv says it's completed...

@Saiangeli in pixiv the first episodes are in parts, so the first one is divided in 3 parts, if you look at the titles it says 【イケメン女と箱入り娘】第1話 part.1 and then part. 2 and so on, so thats why it says 17 chapters. i dont know if i explained it well

i just stumble around mangadex home and i find this

no regret to read this tbh

Really wish there was more, but honestly it's good that it doesn't drag on or go through "obligatory" tropes like meeting parents.

Users who are viewing this thread