Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

g_z

Contributor
"With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game..."
f
@00nowhereman
I think it's random debris... then again the golem seems to have given him a good squeeze on its way out...

Dex-chan lover
This world feels like it does have a revival spell...
He has too much intelligence to be true... didn't expect that slime to appear again...

Knowing that he can be resurrected at the church kinda kills the tension for me.

Dex-chan lover
im actually thinking that the +luck is going to happen next chap... and those r 100% ribs seeing how the bleeding is actually coming out of it (looks like it)... plus how can debris fell just nicely in that... but i guess maybe he got stabbed... eh

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz

for some reason I remember before saitou got there the whole party died but Morlock and he sold everything but bikini armor to get party revived. So if he dies and his body ain't bad he can be revived

Dex-chan lover
<Dark Souls>You Died</Dark Souls>

10587140.png

Dex-chan lover
he probably doesn't think the revival spell will work on him, since he's from another world

i mean, it will, otherwise rip best isekai

Dex-chan lover
what nobaka said... saitou prolly havent died even once yet so the idea of "him dying" is new... cant deny the possibility so i didnt bring it up

Users who are viewing this thread