Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
wonder why the author fucks up the order considering the chapters are so short.

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo You could always ask beforehand how the locksmith is going to open the door. If you still accept drilling, maybe ask for a significant discount on the new lock. If the answer is no can do, at the very least buy the new lock from elsewhere. At the end of the day, unless the locksmith is an enthusiast, they probably don't want to spend the time and effort for picking even if they theoretically had the skills, unless it's some shitty pin tumbler lock an elementary schooler could pick.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme The point was she paid a supposed professional to do something I could do for her for free. It took no skill and cost her not just the price of labor but a new door lock. (Which she went out bought herself and had me install for her as I'm the friend with the tools) The locksmith just took her money and left a broken door behind him. BTW it was a deadbolt.

Hindsight is always 20/20

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo Yeah, I'm not going to pretend my post would be anything but hindsight wisdom.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh

I don't think he has he steal/trap detection so not really, as a handyman with modern world knowledge, you can think of him as having multiple support classes: lockpicking, chef, merchant, etc.

Dex-chan lover
> Harder than sneaking into King's Bedroom
> Going through was indeed a royal pain

Saitou could get into the royalty with that imperial lockpicking skill lol

Users who are viewing this thread