Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - Dwarf Apprentice

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeTee : Yes, every side story character have shown up to the dungeon, albeit their success rate varies.

The first to drop out is the muscle wizard, who gave up because the hole was too small and he can't bring his staff in.

Could the old man be the sorcerer Chrome the ninja mentioned. Maybe He accidently summoned Saitou like all the items that were strewn about the labyrinth.

Dex-chan lover
Hey it's those guys! The ones from chapters ago! The one where some dude had a crush on a powerful witch lady!
Man, I didn't expect to see them.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeTee
@abconline
@WhimsiCat

I checked chapter 25.1~25.3 again, the assassin looks too different so they're probably different people. they're probably co-workers or something and the demons decided to join up?

@cgr

I checked the raws assassin is the same person in the earlier chapters also we don't know how long its been this chapter and his introduction story so that is why his hair style is different.

Dex-chan lover
Shit. I didn’t realize this was the Assassin from some chapters ago that fell in love with the Witch and befriended demons... I really liked him. I don’t know what to think anymore or how I want this to end.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@SirLoin1
Thanks for clarifying.

his design did change too much though: his hair color, not using a helmet anymore, and the way he holds his weapons are different

Users who are viewing this thread