Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 136 - Hide from the Monsters!

Double-page supporter
So this just a coincidence huh. About three to five day, someone post on r/manga asking what happened to this manga translation and people saying about it because of the licence thing and the situation of the translator team.
The license thing in that post was basically users saying that it most likely didnt have a scanlation cause the series is licensed in english (and also the situation with the previous group)

Group Leader
The license thing in that post was basically users saying that it most likely didnt have a scanlation cause the series is licensed in english (and also the situation with the previous group)
Ahh I see... I'll go double check on that end. Thanks a lot for the info! Really appreciate it^^

Dex-chan lover
Thx for picking this back up! Ironically just in time for the english release of volume 5 in august.
I thought Mocchi dropped it because of that? Sucks to hear there seems to be a personal issue going on..

Group Leader
Thx for picking this back up! Ironically just in time for the english release of volume 5 in august.
I thought Mocchi dropped it because of that? Sucks to hear there seems to be a personal issue going on..
Ooo I didn't know that! I normally check bookwalker, and I couldn't find the English version there eventhough they sell in the Japanese server. It sucks that they don't have an English online version, because I live in Indonesia and getting the hardcopy would be very very difficult... Can I get your input? Do you think I should continue or should I just drop it? To be honest, it's quite difficult for me to translate since I don't speak Japanese...

Users who are viewing this thread