Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 65 - The Search for The Otherworld Dog

Thanks for picking this up! It’s a bit rough, but nothing that couldn’t be understood.

I really like the series and knowing it’s at chapter 200+ is very insane.

Still haven’t watched the anime, how was it?
Yeah my bad idk how to translate the words good like everyone else I mainly used touhou.ai and some other scan translator to see if it matched up.

I appreciate the effort and hope to see more...
the only issue with groups picking up this title or any such major titles are that they are already serialized and one can get complaint anytime, taking down the whole group at the worst...
I'll probably translate a couple more chapters before I quit it since I'm too new and a popular series like this may require people more advanced at translating

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up. But I have some suggestions. Please use honourifics instead of using Mr. or Mrs. Most people here already know what they are or just forgo the Mr. and Mrs. stuff altogether. Get a non-ESL proofreader, someone who's a native english speaker. Upscale the pages and reduce noise. use waifu2x (select all images in the folder). Or any other upscaler and noise reduction software. Please use different fonts https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/type/fonts.html. Here's guide. Also it's Raelza with an 'R' not 'L'. Keep it consistent with the anime, and previous TL. Thanks.

Thanks for picking it up. But I have some suggestions. Please use honourifics instead of using Mr. or Mrs. Most people here already know what they are or just forgo the Mr. and Mrs. stuff altogether. Get a non-ESL proofreader, someone who's a native english speaker. Upscale the pages and reduce noise. use waifu2x (select all images in the folder). Or any other upscaler and noise reduction software. Please use different fonts https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/type/fonts.html. Here's guide. Also it's Raelza with an 'R' not 'L'. Keep it consistent with the anime, and previous TL. Thanks.
Thx for the tips

Users who are viewing this thread