Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 106 - Does the moonlight fairy dream of having a human-sized body? I

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that was someone's cup he just requisitioned and repurposed to make her bath, he just saw it sitting there and thought it was the perfect size. I wonder if they'll notice, or if someone is going to be sipping on Lafanpan broth.

Dex-chan lover
"Aw that's adorable. Dude is deffo best handyman-"

:meguupog: :meguupog:  YOOOOOOOOOOOOO:meguupog: :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Wait what this has an anime?

Man I need to stop reading so much manga and take a look at the anime scene more...
You will be shocked how many random manga have gotten an anime in the past couple of years, I'd been actually actually watching stuff and I was surprised by some of it.

Dex-chan lover
You will be shocked how many random manga have gotten an anime in the past couple of years, I'd been actually actually watching stuff and I was surprised by some of it.
My lack of knowing this had an anime is cause I got tired of anime adaptations just being ads for the manga or novels.

May as well just read the original manga or novels instead.

So now I mostly ignore anime news unless it is something anime original and is good.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what this has an anime?

Man I need to stop reading so much manga and take a look at the anime scene more...
Yep! It was near the end of the season. The anime had to skip a couple of "filler" chapters though.
But the manga or translator hasn't updated for a while before the anime showed up and it was gonna look like that it'll overtake the manga chapters so I went and watched it.

Group Leader
Noice! I was just thinking about her growing up after she was talking about size differences.

Dex-chan lover
My lack of knowing this had an anime is cause I got tired of anime adaptations just being ads for the manga or novels.

May as well just read the original manga or novels instead.

So now I mostly ignore anime news unless it is something anime original and is good.
To be fair that is a lot of the anime's purpose, unless it takes off really well on its own. Cross media marketing. Of course that has moved into light novels and such as well.

Users who are viewing this thread