Handyman Saitou in Another World

I'm confused, is Raelza Morlock's daughter? The flashback started at ch38 seems to contradict that, but then doesn't explain where she comes from.

I skimmed through the first ten chapters and felt like I was being trolled or something. The chapters are super short and the art is meh how does this have a 8/10 rating?

Someone pls translate this, theres already chapter 113 on the japanese site, I need to know how the fight ends pls pls pls

Supporter
volume 9 cover: Is that the not-fat-anymore fairy or a different fairy?

Dex-chan lover
This one grows on you. The short chapters format is the single biggest flaw with it.

Dex-chan lover
An unpretentious adventure manga.
It has an intro arc, when it introduces its characters, two large plot arcs, and a third ongoing.
Out of these, the intro arc is great, because it's just some good, if random, comedy. The first plot arc is okay, even if a bit formulaic and moralistic. The second plot arc is a flaming trash pile that is basically the first arc redone, except worse in every aspect, and with random plot turns that make no sense other than to keep the reader engaged somehow. The current third plot arc is okay, again.
So all in all, a passable read, firm 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread