Hanebado!

@Lilliwyt When the tl catches up with the raws, i'd love to see how everyone will go on a witch hunt
because of her mom's true intention/feelings which is so fucked up even i was appalled by it.

Dex-chan lover
@kazu19 I already stop reading after chapter 45 so i don't really care anymore about what happen and
If you tell me Ayano's mom manage to be worse than she already was then that mean i take the good decision.

Dex-chan lover
All good things have to come to an end, also idk about spoilers down there, honestly if there's a character I don't like I don't even bother reading what they say in the manga... And that saves me the bad time :p I'm just here for Ayano and her "sister"

Wow.. Only read the first two chaps so far and it's already reinforced my view from the anime that Elena is actually a bitch for basically getting Ayano shanghai'd into doing something she absolutely hates.

I shall return for more comments after more chapters.

Edit at Vol 10 Ch 47: I am impressed. My views on most of the characters have radically changed since the ones i had when i started reading. The only one i still vehemently dislike is Ayano's mother who, frankly, deserves any and all karma she gets.

After comparing the first chapters and the recent chapters, I can only say the author grew in ways he probably didn't expect himself

Contributor
Apparently manga is ending with next (raw) chapter
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-07/hanebado-badminton-manga-ends-in-next-chapter/.150843

Near the end, I still wouldn't rate this high on my list.
Either you remember me or not, I don't like stories that overly force awkward fetism and ecchi. But I like when the development of the characters here gradually hardens.
If you want me to choose which girl sports manga I've liked so far, Asahinagu won with the firmness of their traditional approach that demanded all of members not be whiny in their own way. It's just that this is strong in all aspects even friendship, hardship between women.
Hanebado provides a unique psychological aspect from a traumatic perspective and relationships. Nice.

honestly my only hope for the ending is that someone at least give a piece of their mind to "mother of the year"
can't belive she can be the worst mother ever and get away with it because both daughters are literaly brainwashed enought to forgive her

Dex-chan lover
@Panzercracker from their websitE: The penultimate volume is done. It’s been a long road, but there’s only one more to go. Volume 16 comes out next month, so we’ll be taking a break from working on it until then so that we can keep using volume raws.

That was back in October

Double-page supporter
Why each time I see the cover, I think they each hold a stake for killing vampires.

Dex-chan lover
That ending was a lot faster than I thought it would be, but the real badminton title was the friends we made along the way, right?

even though the animation were great the manga ending were... yeah i think the series is offed.

Pretty good but the last volume is unfulfilling. Still, didn't feel like a waste of my time. Nagisa best girl and she wouldn't have combed her hair in the period post time skip.

Hate its that arakagi is getting so much screen time and the fact that she was that good does not make any sense but well still quit good

Dex-chan lover
This manga in TL; DR:
Good:
[ul]amazing art, one of the best I've seen so far
some chapter has high tension
[/ul]
Bad:
[ul]extremely poor characterization, especially major characters
terrible dialogue
poor paneling sequence
[/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread