Hangyaku no Yuusha ~Skill wo Tsukatte Haraguro Oujo no Kokoro to Karada wo Shouakuseyo~ - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
MC - I rather play with princess than to be a hero.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
wonder how many ppl would successfully 'return' to japan b/c it'd prolly be 'ideal' for him to succeed and continue having a harem in the current world esp if he does gain more skills (unless he's also able to use his sexual powers on a random Japan citizen/girl)

Dex-chan lover
There is a more better way to make the Princess give-up on killing the Hero.

The Hero has to just give her nightmares were after she kills the Hero, her own despair increases many folds, to the point that even the idea of killing the Hero makes her scared for her own future.

Dex-chan lover
don't forget to proofread chapters before releasing them, seriously... Every instance of 'despise' was written as 'despite', a word with a completely different meaning, not to mention how confusing some lines were to read
well their 'info' section does say they need more proofreaders but they're also doing like a dozen series as well so i wouldn't be surprised if some were rush jobs lol

Dex-chan lover
The translation is beyond rough, barely readable at points and completely wrong words that sound similar to the correct words are used. Feels like it was completely mtled ngl...
Sad as it devalues the scheming and planning completely to shit.

Dex-chan lover
The Princess is getting horny and starts masturbating.
I feel that she's not the only one.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Binged this, instead of unhinged revenge story I got comedic erotica instead not that Im complaining. Dont have problem with TLs since im not expecting gourmet.

Dex-chan lover
Having read the novel, this beginning part we're still in drags, before the introduction of more adventure elements and his "pet" bandit.

Dex-chan lover
Of course men are weak to sex. I just give up with this series, it's bound to have terrible releases.

Double-page supporter
don't forget to proofread chapters before releasing them, seriously... Every instance of 'despise' was written as 'despite', a word with a completely different meaning, not to mention how confusing some lines were to read
Seriously. I just caught up with this and it's a mess.

"haiz" is not a thing that's ever heard in the English language.

Users who are viewing this thread