Hangyaku no Yuusha ~Skill wo Tsukatte Haraguro Oujo no Kokoro to Karada wo Shouakuseyo~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is…somewhat interesting…

My dude, this is literally a manga based on a hentai/eronovel. I wouldn't expect Walden.

Regardless, it's decently interesting for what it is.
I…ahem…would like to request for sauce to the hentai…for research purposes…

Dex-chan lover
I…ahem…would like to request for sauce to the hentai…for research purposes…
If you click on the manga info here on Mangadex it shows links to other sources, then click on the Novelupdates link. There's like 37 chapters of the webnovel translated as of now.

Dex-chan lover
The MC already showing signs of stupidity, it took him THAT long to realize that his first skill ISN'T bugged??

Mans really tried doubting it when he first used it on the princess. Why would a skill like that give false information? That logic makes zero sense 🤦🏾‍♂️

For everyone wondering if this is just a rehash of "Redo the Healer" the answer is a form, No.

Having read a fair bit of the Web Novel for this, it's slow to start, but is paced fairly well.
While the kingdom and the people as a whole, do not outright HATE Otherworlders, Otherworders from the past that have been summoned were basically bastards, raping/demading every woman from princesses and queens to common peasant farm girls to sate their lust. Stories passed down within the royal family's records probably give a fair reason for the Princess to think of and plan to treat our MC as a "Orc in Human form".

That said, a warning I can give, a lot of the traditional heroines that this story would introduce. (Princess/Sage/Saintess) Are Not right in the head. Expect our MC's actions to eventually live up to the series title.

Dex-chan lover
For everyone wondering if this is just a rehash of "Redo the Healer" the answer is a form, No.

Having read a fair bit of the Web Novel for this, it's slow to start, but is paced fairly well.
While the kingdom and the people as a whole, do not outright HATE Otherworlders, Otherworders from the past that have been summoned were basically bastards, raping/demading every woman from princesses and queens to common peasant farm girls to sate their lust. Stories passed down within the royal family's records probably give a fair reason for the Princess to think of and plan to treat our MC as a "Orc in Human form".

That said, a warning I can give, a lot of the traditional heroines that this story would introduce. (Princess/Sage/Saintess) Are Not right in the head. Expect our MC's actions to eventually live up to the series title.
If I remember right, wasn't it just one hero that NTR'd the queen and screw the princess(es), plus anyone else he fancied? And the king of that time write basically a pissed off rant diary about it? I don't believe it was multiple heroes.

Contributor
Rewrite here and there and many translation errors and alterings... where does Ks Group always find these guys?
MTL with a good pr and qc would give better results...

Dex-chan lover
Tooo beee hooonest, summoned heroes are kinda monsters with superhuman skills, strength or knowledge of far superior world and all that in a skin of a normal person.
With how some are overpowered, defeating armies or meddling with society isn't that out of reach for any isekaied main characters.

First thing mc thought was "let's fuck princess up", so I'm not not that far away from my point.

But hey, it's not a story to find reason...

Also, HOLY SHIT, 17yo? Are those venom sacks? ;)

Contributor
The missing third skills description is:
Otherworld Transfer Technique: Transports a specific target person to another world.

@IAMMON

Dex-chan lover
Where did he get the monitor skill, eh??

Out of three skills none mentions this OP stalk device :smugchisato:

I wonder what has happened in the past that cause her and her knight to become that prejudge against otherworlder
maybe the first otherworlder they summoned rape her or something

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there another manga about the princess who summoned an otherworlder and didn't see them as human so when after they kill the demon lord she had them gotten rid of but they came back for revenge?

Aggregator gang
Man is enjoying this. I mean who could blame him with abilities that take the risk out of the situation?

Users who are viewing this thread