Hangyakusha to Shite Oukoku de Shokei Sareta Kakure Saikyou Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
2,800
The prison scene...seems like she was treated as a prisoner of war without rights, used as a sandbag from the guards...
The stuff between legs could be the consequence of a rape or being in a open cell she got no toilet...
Brutal, a future to avoid.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
848
I understood the same thing as @WhimsiCat. The difference was the "personal." In the previous chapter, she gave the MC the title of a knight. But now, in this chapter, she revealed that the MC won't just be her knight, but her personal knight. This means that the MC won't just be a knight serving the empire, but a knight under the direct command of the Imperial Princess.
I guess Aldia is surprised buceuse he think that even a knight soon to be prince consort can't have lovers, and since the begining looked so gay, he doesn't know how will he tell the news to his "partner"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
1,083
gUXG1e3.png
adhlYJD.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
158
Man, I got the impression last chapter that the two both accepted "time reversal" pretty quickly and are incredibly uncurious about wtf happened. I was hoping for some kind of introspection from the two this chapter, but it's just "well, that happened. Anyway..."
I agree. But to be fair, knowing that there’s an imminent war and needing to prepare for it ranks higher on the list of priorities than “how did we get here”
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top