Hantsu x Trash - Vol. 17 Ch. 183 - The Last Thing I Want Is to Have Any Regrets

Aggregator gang
I feel like the ending will disappoint me a lot.
I want to be wrong.
Anyway

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You fucking idiot Hamaji, you don't tell that to a girl when she's obviously not over you. ><

Dex-chan lover
"Do what you want to do" - BZZT wrong answer! She came to you dude so you would stop her. Hamaji deserves every tear stained pillow of regret from this day forward. What an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
MC is a dumbass but screw that "she only told him so he would stop her" crap.

If she has to rely on dumb mind games instead of just being honest then she can fuck off too.

@conscript117 don't hold your breath for an ending at all. Series doesn't have many chapters left, and the "ending" will disappoint in its lack of existence.

Fed-Kun's army
I BELIEVE
AUTHOR WILL PULL A FAST ONE ON US AND GIVE US THE HAYAMI END WE DESERVE

I miss Onohara Asumi. She was a pushover but she knew what she wanted and stuck with it. Her series ended pretty well.

This scene with Hayami is so worn out. Do mangakas not know any other narrative? Supposedly it was dictated by honor and putting others first but does it really always play the same way? When I was 15 I was in a similar moment with a girl. Some other guy asked her to the dance but she wanted me to take her. She said directly what she wanted, I directly turned her down, and she walked away angry and in tears. We didn’t get together but there were no riddles or mind games.

It’s really just a frustrating plot hole to me. She’s so horny she can’t even wait to take it to the bedroom and then gets caught by her dad. Then she nobly breaks up with Hamaji so she can be a better daughter. Where’s that nobility now? Won’t she have the same problem with the new guy, or does she plan to get laid in the art room? I really want Hayami but her actions belie her intentions. She’s really treated him like shit. I’m not buying the bit about pushing him back to his first crush being noble either. It’s just a way to avoid conflict. That is the plot hole — if she loved him so deeply she wouldn’t put so many other people before him.

Maybe she’s just a coward. That’s something I can understand.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna miss Nakajima...
images

Users who are viewing this thread