Hantsu x Trash - Vol. 18 Ch. 193 - My Confession

Double-page supporter
Woop woop she lame anyway reallly hate characters like that were they realize they love the mc all late

Double-page supporter
Ain't that reason kinda out of limits?
I mean, she could just said that she is not prepared for a relationship, but to say that he will hinder her goals is completely unnecessary.
She destroy mah boy, hope for the best for her but damm bitches be bitches

Damn got rejected three times. One by his girlfriend right after he was about to smash and then twice by the girl he liked for years. Thats enough for him almost any man to go suicidal.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah ok.. let's just finish this manga with him being a loner. game over. move on. the manga was good but the last 4 volumes changed from Hantsu x Trash to Manga is Trash.

Double-page supporter
"romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless." - Kaiki Daishu

Dex-chan lover
Although I think Hayami is a way better character, I was starting to like Chisato's (little) development in the latest chapters. With only 6 chapters left in the manga, in the end she chose waterpolo over the person she loves. This could've been less sour if there were more development afterwards, but as the final state of affairs, i really feel sorry for her :(

Group Leader
Jg4RyJj.png

Users who are viewing this thread