Hantsu x Trash - Vol. 18 Ch. 193 - My Confession

Double-page supporter
S.

Good riddance. Maybe now he'll realize there's a better girl out there with bigger breasts (hint hint) than this boring water-polo obsessed dame.

:'(

What a bullshit reason

"I love you too but I want to be an above average water polo player in the future so we cant go out"

its not like she is going to be a pro or is going to make a carrer of water polo

If in the end they still ended up together after that BS she said, WE'LL RIOOOOOOTTT!!
It's time to aim your D to where it should be, BROTHER!!

Dex-chan lover
6 more, letsgoooo just finish it already and we all gonna forget about this manga after 😁

Dex-chan lover
You know that it's coming, but that doesn't make it any easier when you finally get there.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wow, holy shit. That honestly was realistic enough. She basically said she couldn't go out with him because she felt he would hinder her future (regardless of how stupid water polo is as a future). I have to say, well done, I can't believe that he unironically was rejected and it was climactic. It would be kind of souring if he does end up with Hagiwara anyway, almost like a copout. It would also be kind of mediocre to get with Hayami, after stringing her along for so long; I'd feel really bad for her as she could 100% do better.

All in all, this chapter kinda shot this manga's score up for me. It's rare to see a cold hard, honest confession between two relatively realistic characters.

Users who are viewing this thread