Hantsu x Trash

The latter half of this manga is the most offensively contrived bullshit that I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Everyone in this manga is either an awful person or not getting enough oxygen to their brain through the 20 inch thick skull they were dropped onto as a child.

The art is fantastic, but for the love of god please get someone else to write the story next time.

Skim it for the tits and gap.

It started out funny and naughty. Then it slowly evolved into one of those common sports anime with some ecchi sprinkled over. Now its a wannabie baseball or basketball anime. lame....

Fed-Kun's army
So you're telling me there are side characters who have sex scenes (sorta) but in all of the 200 chapters, there's not a proper one between MC and (best) FMC? I mean I'm glad I didn't end up seeing any NTR, but damn....

Damn I hate how dense they are and how indecisive he is
that girl should just go to uni, and the dude should realize first love isn’t all that and lastly the secondary girl should grow some balls and be straightforward widhiwndiwbhxhe this is just my feelings after reading this

Dude, that ended like an bad version of The Sopranos "Don't Stop Believing" finale episode or Inception ending.... That felt more like the author just didn't know how to finish or just didn't want to finish it. In the immortal words of Deadpool, "That's just lazy writing"

@Auyuez
eh? Who?
And can you tell me (in spoiler) the characters relationship?
Sorry, I havent read the manga

Fed-Kun's army
@exdio11
I don't even remember tbh. I think there was one with the female teacher/club advisor and one with Shioda and his girl (forgot her name).

Probably the first series I seen where hes rejected by the girl he likes to be pushed to the other girl atleast in other series the position it as he wasnt truly in love with the original girl but its clear he is.

And damn i guess she didn't like him that much when shes trying to push him to be with the other girl.

Clear this will end very unsatisfactory like usual what's up with Japanese writers and endings.

I fucking loved Hayami but I still wanted to see him end up with hagi. I'm actually really upset with an ending of a manga that I actually dropped the score.

Users who are viewing this thread